• all guests to attend their appointment unaccompanied. this applies to children appointments as well.
• all guests MUST wear a face mask for the duration of their appointment. You are welcome to bring your own, or we will have one time use disposable masks available for purchase ($2.00). Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
• when you arrive at the salon, please stay in your vehicle and call the salon to let us know you're here. we will let you know if we are ready for you to enter the salon.
• upon arrival, all guests must wash and sanitize their hands
• absolutely no food or beverage in the salon. if you have a longer appointment, you may bring a water bottle with you. please note we are unable to offer any beverages at this time.
• please only bring essentials with you to your appointment. keys, phone & debit/credit card (water bottle for longer services). jackets & purses to stay at home or in vehicle.
• if you would like to purchase retail product, please ask for assistance.
• anyone experiencing flu or cold like symptoms MUST be rescheduled.
• as we have had to invest in PPE and implement rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols to ensure the safety of all our guests, a $3.00 Co-vid fee will be applied to each service
NEW GUIDELINES FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS: